Can an unincorporated association be a LPFM/NCE licensee?

The FCC has some very strict rules on unincorporated associations. 

Applicants claiming to be unincorporated associations must include a letter signed by an attorney licensed to practice law in the state involved that demonstrates that unincorporated associations are recognized as non-profits in the state.  In addition, there must be a statement showing how the organization's structure is consistent with the state law.  Unincorporated associations must also include a description of any actual activity the unincorporated organization engaged  in prior to the filing of the LPFM application. 


Fondren Community Voices, Letter, BNPL20131112CDL (MB 4/9/2015)

Tags: eligibility, incorporated associations
Last update:
2015-05-15 20:35
Michelle Bradley
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category


Sticky FAQs