- Can a non-commercial educational station (LPFM or full-service) carry either a program or underwriting message encouraging people to "come to church"? Isn't this a "call to action"?
- Many old time radio programs have historic commercials embedded in them including for products that no longer exist. If I want to run these programs on an LPFM (or other non-commercial educational) station, do I have to edit out the commercials?
- Can a LPFM/NCE station interrupt programming to raise funds for another organization (such as the Red Cross) in the event of a local disaster?
- Can a LPFM/NCE station that is licensed to a church raise funds over the air for the church?
- What do I do if a political candidate wants air time?
- I read that if I install HD Radio at my station that I can operate an HD-2 station commercially. Is that for real?
- Can my underwriters wish listeners a happy holdiays (Merry Christmas, etc.) and thank them for "their support"?
- As a part of my programming, I permit a church to run a live program. Can they solicit donations for a small mission overseas?