Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- How can New Zealand have a license free 1-watt LPFM service on dedicated frequencies and we can't here in America?
- If an LPFM subject to the pledge (main studio and local programming) was to make a channel change or another occurrence was to take place (such as the other station's CP expiring, license cancel, move, etc.), does this relieve the LPFM of their pledge obligations?
- Another group never built their granted construction permit and now the permit is about to expire. Can another group "take over" the permit and build it?
- Can an unincorporated association be a LPFM/NCE licensee?
- Can the FCC grant a waiver of the Local Community Radio Act?
- What is LP-10 (LP10)?
- Would a FCC-licensed international broadcast station (shortwave) be considered an attributable interest that would prevent LPFM ownership?
- Is a TIS (traveler's information AM station) considered an attributable interest that would prevent LPFM ownership?
- Can a school district that does not have any AM, FM or TV holdings but does have Educational Broadband Service (formerly ITFS) have an LPFM?
- The Archdiocese has full power broadcast holdings, can a local Catholic church have an LPFM?