If I am stuck in an involuntary time share situation, is there a way to make the license renewable?

There are two ways to do this.  You can either reach a universal settlement with all of the applicants in the time share group.  You can even do this after the FCC has determined involuntary time sharing or you can just hold out and hope that the other applicant(s) decide they do not want a non-renewable license and just drop out.  This is why it is important for everyone to play nice and reach an agreement from the start.

Last update:
2015-05-14 04:37
Michelle Bradley
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category


Sticky FAQs