I am getting interference because of another LPFM station or a translator that is operating unauthorized power or an illegal antenna. How do I report this?

The FCC wants you to report this in writing to the same address as shown above for pirates.  The complaint should include the call sign and address of the station experiencing the interference, the telephone number of a contact person for that station, the frequency on which the complaining station operates, a detailed description of the nature of the interference, including the duration and frequency of the occurence of interference, the call sign and address of the station believed to be the source of the interference, the frequency on which the alleged interfering station operates, the provision of the Communications Act, rule, order or station authorization believed to have been violated by the alleged source of the interference.  Any documentation supporting the alleged existence and cause of the itnerference.  

Tags: enforcement
Last update:
2015-05-14 03:12
Michelle Bradley
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category


Sticky FAQs