Page 1 out of 5 Pages
- How can I get STL or RPU frequencies assigned (coordinated)?
- Why am I suddenly hearing another station from out of town on my channel?
- Can an LPFM rebroadcast the programs or live audio of an international broadcaster (such as VOA, NHK, RFI, BBC, etc.)?
- An FCC field agent told me that the operation of a micro-powered AM or FM transmitter under Part 15 requires an experimental license. Is that true?
- If LPFM stations that are in a time share make a one-time agreement to change schedule for one-day (such as to cover a special event), what do we need to do?
- Are LPFM stations required to maintain a public file?
- I hear the FCC has a filing window open for FM translators, how can I get a translator for an LPFM station?
- What information must LPFM stations keep in the station log?
- Are LPFM stations required to have a chief operator?
- Can a translator make a "major" channel change for displacement if the station causing the "displacement" is an LPFM station?