Page 1 out of 6 Pages
- What is the exact definition of "Full-Power" station in respect to §73.879 which prevents LPFM from retransmitting "full-power" stations?
- Is vandalizing an LPFM (or other non-commercial) station considered a federal offense?
- How can an LPFM station get a power increase?
- How can I get STL or RPU frequencies assigned (coordinated)?
- Why am I suddenly hearing another station from out of town on my channel?
- Can an LPFM rebroadcast the programs or live audio of an international broadcaster (such as VOA, NHK, RFI, BBC, etc.)?
- An FCC field agent told me that the operation of a micro-powered AM or FM transmitter under Part 15 requires an experimental license. Is that true?
- If LPFM stations that are in a time share make a one-time agreement to change schedule for one-day (such as to cover a special event), what do we need to do?
- Are LPFM stations required to maintain a public file?
- I hear the FCC has a filing window open for FM translators, how can I get a translator for an LPFM station?