Page 5 out of 6 Pages
- I read that if I install HD Radio at my station that I can operate an HD-2 station commercially. Is that for real?
- I have heard that if I have a single bay antenna (such as a Nicom BKG-77) being fed by 150 feet of LMR-600 cable with a lightning arrestor, I should set my transmitter's power to well over 100 watts. Is that legal?
- Is my station subject to the point pledges such as local programming and main studio?
- How close can a FM translator move towards an LPFM station?
- How do you report a violation of a non-technical rule by another station?
- I am getting interference because of another LPFM station or a translator that is operating unauthorized power or an illegal antenna. How do I report this?
- I have been granted a construction permit but there is a pirate station on my channel, what should I do?
- Should I buy a 250-watt transmitter just in case the FCC approves a 250-watt service in the future?
- I have heard that there will be a power increase for LPFMs in about two years. How can I apply for one?
- Where can I find the rule that requires LPFM stations to run a certified transmitter?