Page 4 out of 6 Pages
- If I am stuck in an involuntary time share situation, is there a way to make the license renewable?
- What is this I hear that if you are forced into a timeshare, the license is not renewable?
- I heard that I may have to give announcements for the first year for third adjacent channel stations. What is this about?
- I am in a time share agreement with a school that does not broadcast during vacation and holiday periods. Any possibility of getting those hours while the school is closed?
- We are a school and we are closing for summer vacation. The rules state I need to broadcast 36 hours a week. How can we do that if we are not there?
- Why was my station only authorized a very low power?
- Two LPFM stations are spaced precisely 24 km apart, is interference between the stations still possible?
- Once I am issued my construction permit, how long do I have to build?
- What do I do if a political candidate wants air time?
- Once I get my permit and build, when can I go on the air?