Page 3 out of 6 Pages
- Can an LPFM station operate unattended?
- Why aren't all LPFM stations required to carry a certain amount of local programming?
- Are LPFM stations required to carry any amount of local programming?
- Can two LPFM stations share the same programming?
- My construction permit only lists an ERP on the horizontal plane. Does this mean that circularly polarized antennas like the Penetrator are illegal?
- The construction permit shows only a horizontal power but no vertical power. Does this mean that LPFM is prohibited from using vertical antennas?
- We already have a transmitter capable of running 300 watts. Are we ready if LP-250 was to be approved?
- How do I extend a construction permit (CP)?
- For LPFM stations that are nearby AM stations, some were issued with conditions that required that measurements and potential tower detuning by AM stations must be made before the license to cover has been issued however in light of MM Docket 93-177, the old broadcast rule 73.1692 was being replaced with the new omnibus rule 1.30002 and under the new 1.30002 distance requirements, the LPFM tower is no longer short spaced to the AM station, does the LPFM still have to go through the expense of compensating the AM station for the engineering work required?
- Are LPFM stations that were qualified as being a public safety agency restricted to providing public safety related messages or are they also permitted to run entertainment programming?