How do you report a violation of a non-technical rule by another station?

Non-technical rule violations should be reprorted to 

Federal Communications Commission
Enforcement Bureau
Investigations and Hearings Division
445 12th St SW
Washington DC 20554

Complaints should include the call sign and address of the station allegedly in vilation, detailed facts regarding the nature of the violation, supporting documentation and the name and address of the complainant. 
Issues involving broadcast renewals, political programming rules and EEO are not handled through the Enforcement Bureau.  These issues should be referred to the Media Bureau.  
Tags: enforcement
Last update:
2015-05-14 03:13
Michelle Bradley
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category


Sticky FAQs