Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Once I am issued my construction permit, how long do I have to build?
- How do I extend a construction permit (CP)?
- The construction permit shows only a horizontal power but no vertical power. Does this mean that LPFM is prohibited from using vertical antennas?
- My construction permit only lists an ERP on the horizontal plane. Does this mean that circularly polarized antennas like the Penetrator are illegal?
- I am on the air with a compliant facility, I have not filed a Form 319 yet and now my construction permit is expired. What can I do?
- I am not on the air. I am not ready to come on the air yet. My construction permit has expired. Is there anything I can do?
- Another group never built their granted construction permit and now the permit is about to expire. Can another group "take over" the permit and build it?
[ next ]