- My application is in an MX group that was never able to establish a time share agreement. We are a lead scorer (and in the top-3 if there are more than 3 applicants) and now we are talking, is there something that can be done?
- Is my station subject to the point pledges such as local programming and main studio?
- During the 90-day settlement window, can a 5 point applicant reach an agreement with a 4-point applicant?
- A university filed for a student-ran station but the college also has an NPR station. They claimed 5 points. Is this correct?
- What is this I hear that if you are forced into a timeshare, the license is not renewable?